"I am for the child"
Becoming a Volunteer Guardian ad Litem Means You:
- • Are compassionate and have a desire to help children
- • Are willing to commit 4-6 hours a month to your child
- • Have a concern about children's issues
- • Have strong communication skills
- • Are capable of going through an in-depth training program
- • Are able to pass an extensive background check
- • Are a legal resident of South Carolina and over the age of 21
I’m Ready. What do I do next?
2. Fill in the form on the right to send your information.
3. Find the next training in your county here.
I know Someone that would be a great Volunteer!
Download or print this Information Flyer to give them.